Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
Hawaii’s main airport is the Honolulu International Airport, the largest airport in the state. Visit http://hawaii.gov/hnl for more information.
Transportation to Waikiki (and hotels) from HNL (with approximate costs)
- Airport Waikiki Express/Airport Shuttle ($9/person one-way): http://hawaii.gov/hnl/ground-transportation/airport-waikiki-express
- Car Rentals (~$100+/day): http://hawaii.gov/hnl/ground-transportation/car-rentals
- Taxi Cab ($35-40): http://hawaii.gov/hnl/ground-transportation/taxicabs
- The Bus ($2.25): http://hawaii.gov/hnl/ground-transportation/the-bus
Rules and regulations for The Bus (e.g., what you can carry onto The Bus): http://www.thebus.org/howtoride/RulesReg.asp
Driving Directions to the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa from HNL:
- Head east toward Aolele St.
- Continue straight onto Paiea St.
- Turn right at HI-92 E
- Turn right at Kalakaua Avenue
And click here for a map.