Background information about the conference, including links to previous international marine debris conferences. Also includes updated status of the conferernce planning and instructions to sign up to receive updates on the conference.
- Conference Theme
- Conference History
- Organizers & Committees – Information on NOAA and UNEP, organizers of the conference and on various committees involved in the conference planning.
- Going Green – Information about how this conference aims to be “green!”
Information on registering for the conference, conference costs, and due dates.
- Conference Sessions – Information on conference sessions, session topic areas, guide for session chairs, etc.
- Presentation & Poster Abstracts – Submission information and due dates
- Schedule – General conference schedule.
- Workshops & Trainings – Information on conference workshops and trainings.
- Special Events – Coming soon!
- Field Trips – List of field trips that participants are able to participate in on March 23rd.
- Speaker Information – Coming soon!
Information on Honolulu, Hawai’i, USA and what to expect when you arrive. Additional information on getting to Hawai’i and getting around in Hawai’i.
Information on sponsors and becoming a sponsor of this conference.
Information about how this conference aims to be “green!”