- Media advisories have been distributed (27 January & 14 March) – Click here!
- Press release was distributed 25 March 2011 – Click here!
- About the 5IMDC (pdf, 365kb)
- NOAA Marine Debris Division (pdf, 216kb)
- NOAA Marine Debris Highlights (pdf; 160kb)
- UNEP Marine Litter (pdf, 1.54mb)
Marine Debris Video Footage:
To access marine debris footage – Click here!
Ocean Conservancy is releasing today a new report titled “Tracking Trash: 25 Years of Action for the Ocean.” This milestone report compiles data and stories about trash in the ocean, known as marine debris, for every participating state and country, collected from 2010 and as well as 25 years of International Coastal Cleanups—the largest volunteer effort for the ocean. The report also highlights solutions from individuals to inspire behavior change and from companies to accelerate product innovation. www.oceanconservancy.org/iccmedia